Integration Developer (Mid)
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Developing and maintaining integration and data ETL interfaces between customer.
- Building and maintaining web services APIs for transactional exchange of data with customers and third parties.
- Building bespoke integrations mapped to our standard integration interfaces where customers or third parties are unable to interface directly with our standards.
- Developing and maintaining utilities and interfaces which interrogate internal and external APIs and data sources across various technologies including REST and SOAP – as well as carry out automated ETL processes.
- Managing technology solutions for Managed File Transfer and Message Queuing for data transfer orchestration.
- Reviewing and producing estimates for change requests and project deliverables, prioritizing work effectively with support from the wider team and the Business Analytics & Integration Manager.
- Striving for improvements in system performance and reliability and recommending changes where appropriate to meet this objective.
- Providing a responsive 3rd line support service for our integration services, working closely with our Technology Service Desk and Business Systems team.
- Contributing to the planned roadmap for system changes and improvements.
- Managing updates, patches and maintenance of integration system middleware including carrying out system testing of updates in both test and live environments.
- Writing test scripts, executing tests, and carrying out end-to-end testing of integration, including with customers and other third parties.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of software development, database management or integration development.
- Proficiency in managing data and databases in an MS SQL Server environment – with solid understanding of SQL and data manipulation/transformation techniques.
- Confident handling XML data and building ETL processes around them.
- High-level of technical proficiency, IT aptitude and a general interest in technology, systems and software.
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!