Human Resources and Administration Supervisor
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is one of the world’s first and leading dedicated offshore IT staffing companies with offices in Manila, London, and Australia. Our goal is to tackle the global IT skills shortage by providing some of the world’s leading tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia with expert software developers that work from our fully-managed modern office in Manila.
With our aim to successful bridge the skills gap, we focus highly on the welfare and development of our employees. We actively invest in training programs as well as office perks and activities that help them reach their full potential. We’re all about making our offices a word-class environment to work in.
We are currently seeking a highly-driven HR & Admin Supervisor to join our growing internal HR/Admin team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced entrepreneurial team and a dynamic environment.
Cloud Employee prides itself on creating a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s cutting-edge tech companies in a multinational environment, as well as the opportunity to help develop and lead a team. To top it all off, you will get to see the fruits of your hard work and make a direct impact on the business.
The Job Summary
The job of the Human Resources & Administration Supervisor was established for the purpose/s of acting as an assistant lead person in the delivery of human resources services with specific responsibility for providing information to the entire workforce regarding policies and regulations; addressing a variety of issues and/or providing general support; overseeing the maintenance of records, files and databases of personnel actions, evaluations and tenure; assisting the HR Manager in ensuring that company’s human resources activities and functions are legally sound and effective human resource practices; and oversee/supervise administrative functions and processes to ensure efficient operations for the organization.
The job reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute in the planning and development of company policies and procedures, ensuring proper dissemination, implementation and compliance.
- Conduct initial orientation to new hires.
- Assist in handling employee/labor relation matters e.g. grievance, investigation, documentation and imposing disciplinary actions.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Prepare, issue and disseminate notices, correspondences and memoranda.
- Maintain a healthy employee-management climate through proper implementation of the company benefits and relation program.
- Coordinate with HR Manager and company lawyer on issues of legal matters.
- Assist HR Manager in the implementation of trainings and development programs for the entire workforce.
- Maintain an efficient employee records and filing system and ensure that all confidential matters pertaining to HR administration are kept confidential.
- Coordinate with Building Administrator pertinent to Internal Office Requirements.
- Monitor the targets, milestones and objectives set by the department.
- Ensure that work visas and permits of expats are complete, correct and updated.
- Conduct exit interview of resigned employees.
- Facilitate activities related to health & safety, i.e. HMO Annual Physical Exam.
- Implement the General Staff Handbook & Manager’s Manual as the overall guidelines for Human Resource Management.
- Facilitate contracts and activities pertaining to personnel movement; promotions, transfers, terminations, and resignations.
- Supervise the work of in-house cleaners to ensure that the office is kept clean and pleasant at all times.
- Oversee the management of office supplies and stationery and ensure replenishment.
- Contribute in the planning and coordination of administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Provide general support to the HR Manager for the purpose of assisting in the performance of his/her work activities.
- Perform other HR & Admin-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role, preferably with similar organizations.
- Adept in Philippine Labor Laws.
- Knowledgeable in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, very keen on details, very confident, possess good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!
Download the full job description here.