Fullstack Wordpress & PHP Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Remote or Makati Offices (Your choice)
- Competitive Salary
- Philippines Benefits + HMO
- Shift: Mid Shift
- Position: Full Time
The successful front-end developer will be tasked to:
- Building new sites to a high standard, following clearly designed prototypes
- Creating campaign driven microsites and digital assets for marketing campaigns
- An understanding of site speed optimisation
- Helping estimated the time needed for technical sprints
- Responding to support tickets when a technical response is needed Tech stack.
- Most of our sites are built on WordPress
- We code all our of themes and plug-ins from scratch, so a good knowledge of PHP, MySQL and the WordPress framework is essential
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React and Vue would be beneficial.
- Exceptional knowledge of Wordpress, from themes, plugins to modifying through bespoke code.
- All themes and plug-ins coded from scratch, so a good knowledge of PHP, MySQL and WordPress framework is essential.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React and Vue would be beneficial
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!