Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We tackle the growing global IT skills shortage by connecting tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
The successful front-end developer will be tasked to:
- Configure simple iterative and complex strategic tests within a suite of testing tools such as Qubit, Monetate, Sitegainer, and Optimizely.
- Carry out thorough QA on tests before they are launched to minimise complications with live tests.
- Assist account managers to prioritise tests from a technical effort and complexity perspective.
- Support clients with analytics configuration when required and ensure that tracking and data are being captured effectively for all tests.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to support them with technical advice and build high-quality experiences.
- Advanced HTML and CSS.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tags.
- Experience in building responsive web designs and landing pages.
- Experience in cross-browser testing and compatibility.
- Around 2-3 years of front-end experience.
- Excellent with time management to deliver projects on time with great attention to detail.
- Drive to develop new skills and knowledge and achieve your development goals.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!