Front-end AngularJS Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We tackle the growing global IT skills shortage by connecting tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
We’re looking for a talented Front-end AngularJS Developer to join our ever-expanding team of expert IT professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the world’s exciting startups while enjoying a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as regular activities that aim to bring employees together.
The successful front-end developer will be tasked to:
- Develop client solutions utilising modern web technologies including Angular, Bootstrap, SASS.
- Help define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of client solutions.
- Work with the back-end/systems developers to integrate with our .NET Web API frameworks.
- Support the deployment of client solutions into production.
- Work within an agile environment to develop high-quality software.
- Provide second-line technical support to help resolve customer issues.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge and experience of Git source control.
- An understanding of software development best practices, and a desire to see them implemented.
- An understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design prototyping.
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using .NET, AngularJS, or equivalent experience with another comparable development stack.
- A desire to constantly learn and upskill your abilities.
- The ability to absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Commercial experience with .NET Web API/MVC.
- Knowledge of Xamarin or native iOS/Android mobile app development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of build tools such as Gulp and Grunt.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience with Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS.
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Current industry certifications.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!