Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
The job of the Events Officer will be responsible for contributing to and delivering strategy across the business to maximize all levels of employee engagement across the company. The role is focused on working closely with the Training and Development Officer to produce quality events that will keep employees motivated and engaged at the workplace.
We are now seeking highly-driven Events Officer to join our team in Manila. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial business with excellent earning potential. There are also plenty of opportunities for career progression and enjoyable benefits that comes with being a part of our team.
The successful Events Officer will be responsible for:
- Plan, organize and execute employee engagement activities e.g. company events/activities, cultural change, corporate social responsibility, etc., from concept to finish in accordance with the preference of the company and with the assistance and support from the marketing team.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute different sporting events for the company employees.
- Collaborate with department heads and management on programs that will maximize employee development, engagement and satisfaction.
- Ensure details are handled as planned.
- Create a budget that suits the need and maintain all organized programs and activities.
- Be able to help support the Training and Development Officer for ad hoc tasks.
- Create budget that suits the need and maintain all organized programs and activities.
- Be able to host all events and ensure that employees are well engaged.
- Liaise with different vendors and suppliers for all event needs.
- Gather feedback and prepare scheduled reports on events.
- Prepare budget requests and liquidation for event needs.
Essential skills and experience:
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Human Resource, or any related course.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Events Handling experience.
- Intermediate/advance excel, PowerPoint, MS capability.
- Outgoing Personality, Highly Energetic, Enthusiastic.
- Charismatic, Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with diverse types of people.
- Self-motivated, creative, self-starter.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask, remain calm and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!
Download the full job description here.