Digital Marketing Specialist
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Conduct keyword research to identify opportunities for improving organic search rankings.
- On-page and off-page SEO optimization to enhance website visibility.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and search engine rankings to make data-driven recommendations.
- Plan, create, and manage Google Ads campaigns to increase website traffic and conversions.
- Monitor campaign performance, and optimize keywords, ad copy, and bidding strategies for maximum ROI.
- Use Google Analytics to track campaign results and provide actionable insights.
- Develop and execute Facebook advertising campaigns to target specific audience segments.
- Create engaging ad creatives and ad copy to drive user engagement and conversions.
- Monitor and report on ad performance, adjusting strategies as needed.
- Ensure content aligns with SEO best practices and is optimized for search engines.
- Regularly analyze and report on digital marketing performance using tools like Google Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a strong understanding of SEO, Google Ads, and Facebook advertising.
- Proficiency in using Google Analytics and other relevant digital marketing tools.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Creative thinking and the ability to adapt to changing trends.
- Google Ads and Facebook advertising certifications are a plus.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!