Digital Marketing Specialist
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Design and implement all web, PPC, SEO/SEM, billed social and visual advertising campaigns.
- Plan, create and monitor the company’s social media presence.
- Evaluate, keep track and report digital marketing campaigns performance then analyze through the company’s goal using ROI and KPIs.
- Maximize spend and performance after distinguishing trends and insights.
- Come up with fresh and inventive growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Create, implement and monitor experiments and conversion tests.
- Work closely with the internal team to design landing pages and enhance user experience.
- Make use of robust analytical ability to assess end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Determine crucial conversion points and drop off points then enhance user funnels.
- Work directly with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Assess new technologies.
- Supply thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in social media and PPC management, across Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter – this is a must!
- Ideal to have B2B and B2C campaign management experience
- Prior experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Strong grasp of all social media platforms and google Ads, ability to enhance performance and report back on KPIs
- Working experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, A/B multivariate experiments and ad serving tools
- Strong knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc)
- Prior experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Desirable to have Google Ads certifications
- Competent in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Search Console
- Proficient in paid and organic keyword research
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!