Customer Success / Account Manager - Remote Based UK
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Client Success / Account Manager - Cloud Employee
Cloud Employee, is a UK tech business with operations in London and the Philippines established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join from around the world to work as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
Our recurring revenue tripled in 2021 and we are looking for a new Client Success Manager to join our team and support our rapid growth and expansion.
You will be focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships, and typically stay with the same customers as long as they continue to work with your business.
The Role -
- Onboard new clients
- Grow healthy customer relationships
- Enhance client experience
- Acts as a client point of contact and liaison between clients and engineers
- Promote client loyalty
- Handle performance appraisals
Candidate requirements -
- At least 3 years experience in customer service or account management.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Detail focussed with strong organisational skills.
- Proactive, responsible and accountable for own work.
- Friendly, approachable and naturally excited about building relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Naturally organised with attention to detail
The perks -
- Attractive base salary and recurring monthly / quarterly commission structure.
- Work from Comfort. We are happy for our staff to work from where they choose as long as they have the correct setup. Whether that be WFH, our offices in London, Ibiza, the Philippines or a mixture of them all! As long as our people deliver we are flexible.
- Initial training from the CEO / founder and existing Client Success Manager.
- Company wellbeing program. Fitness allowances.
- We support each individual in career development and supply all the tools they need such as HR resourcing to build a profitable desk.
- Work closely with the founders ongoing and have input in the growth of the business.
- Awesome rewards paid-for team trips around the world to places including Boracay, Bali, Dubai and Tokyo.
- This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and high-achieving team in a booming remote tech work market.
To find our more about life at Cloud Employee, check out our Careers Page and video here - https://cloudemployee.co.uk/careers