Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We connect some of the best tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
As our team is expanding, we are currently seeking a creative and driven Content Writer to act as an assistant lead person in delivering content on marketing materials. If you have a passion for creating content following the best practices in SEO, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and dynamic work environment while significantly growing your career.
Joining our team also lets you enjoy a number of perks and benefits such as medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
The successful Content Writer will be responsible for:
- Regularly writing content for Social Media, Blogs, Email, PR, Website, and SEO articles.
- Coming up with a content strategy for social media, website, and other relevant platforms.
- Applying SEO best practices to write content to generate traffic to our site.
- Actively managing and promoting our blog, as well as pitching articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Editing content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyzing content marketing metrics and making changes as needed.
- Collaborating with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Essential skills and experience:
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in English / Journalism or any related course.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role, preferably with similar organizations.
- Proven work experience as a social media specialist or digital marketing specialist.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge on social media marketing is a plus.
- Experience with SEO writing is preferred.