Client Relationship Manager
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We are currently seeking a highly-driven Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team. The Client Relationship Manager is the liaison between the company’s clients and our in-house developers. Responsible for building relationships, resolving conflicts, and ensuring all client needs are being met.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced Entrepreneurial team and a dynamic environment. Cloud Employee prides itself on creating a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential.
We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s cutting-edge tech companies in a multinational environment, as well as the opportunity to help develop and lead a team. To top it all off, you will get to see the fruits of your hard work and make a direct impact on the business.
The successful Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the management
- Working closely with Sales Account Managers and Developers
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably Business Course graduates
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience or account management experience. Good with resolving client issues
- Has an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Comfortable with Microsoft and Google Office Suites
Nice to Have:
- Has worked previously at a tech-based startup
- Demonstrated previous examples of process improvements
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.