Business Developer Manager
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We’re looking for a highly-driven Business Developer Manager to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is an innovative offshore recruitment and staffing company with offices in London and the Philippines. We are directly solving the growing global IT skills shortage by providing tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia with software developers who work from our fully managed offices in the Philippines.
Having been launched in 2014 by British entrepreneur Seb Hall, we have rapidly grown to a team of over 200 staff with revenues surpassing £4 million per annum.
We are now seeking highly driven individuals to join our international sales team working from our offices in Victoria, London. This is an excellent chance for you to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial business with excellent earning potential. You will be working closely with and reporting to one of the company's co-founders and directors on a daily basis.
The successful Business Developer Manager will be tasked to:
- Take a lead role in pro-actively building sales opportunities using all available channels
- Create and execute an ongoing business development strategy to identify and approach new SME business clients looking to hire software engineers
- Handle inbound warm enquiries and manage introductory sales pitches to a range of UK international businesses
- Work as part of a team in London and Expats based in the Philippines
- Send leads to the recruitment team who handle the candidate headhunting and placements
- Provide ongoing relationship management to existing clients to build long-term relationships
- Run exhibition stands at tech and business events, trade shows, and conferences around the UK and Europe
- Travel around London and, occasionally, the rest of the UK for client meetings
- Conduct regular follow-up calls and calling through an extensive lead list of previous enquiries
*We will equip you with an entire lead generation team to help with your marketing outreach program and drive growth.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruitment
- Self-motivated and committed
- Pro-active, responsible and accountable for own work
- A natural communicator—confident in both meetings and on the phone
- Friendly and approachable
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Effective when handling large amounts of information and working methodically and accurately
- Strong writing communication skills
- An understanding of programming languages will help but is certainly not essential and can be quickly learnt on the job
- Motivated “can-do” attitude
- An existing network of business contacts with IT and software development staff requirements is beneficial but not essential
- A background in software sales, IT recruitment, and the like will be beneficial but not essential
Yearly basic salary will be between £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience. OTE in the first year is £70,000 to £80,000.
- An attractive base salary and recurring commission structure based on building your own book of clients
- Full training program
- One business class trip to the Philippines per annum (optional)
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing company at an exciting stage of its development, and the opportunity to work closely with an entrepreneur co-founder with several years of experience in sales, marketing, and finance.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities once training has been completed
- Work from a private office in We Work Victoria’s vibrant space with on-tap barista-made coffee, pantry, table tennis, lounge areas, beer and prosecco Fridays, changing rooms and community events/programs to have fun and network.
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you fit the qualifications above and do the benefits interest you? Apply now!