Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We tackle the growing global IT skills shortage by connecting tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
We’re looking for a talented Back-end Developer to join our ever-expanding team of expert IT professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the world’s exciting startups while enjoying a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as regular activities that aim to bring employees together.
The successful back-end developer will be tasked to:
- Develop client solutions utilising .NET Core Web API, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Integrate client solutions with other systems using various integration methods, including WCF, REST APIs, SOAP, etc.
- Help define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of client solutions.
- Work with the front-end web/mobile developers to integrate with our AngularJS/Angular or Xamaring applications.
- Support the deployment of client solutions into production.
- Work within an agile environment to develop high-quality software.
- Provide second-line technical support to help resolve customer issues.
- Knowledge of .NET Core Web API, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI standards, and API testing tools such as Postman.
- Knowledge and experience of Git source control.
- An understanding of software development best practices and a desire to see them implemented.
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using .NET/MVC, or equivalent experience with another comparable development stack.
- A desire to constantly learn and upskill your abilities.
- The ability to absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Commercial experience with .NET Web API/MVC.
- Knowledge of Xamarin or other mobile development technologies.
- Experience integrating complex line-of-business, ERP or Accounting systems.
- Experience with web services and other integration methods.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience with Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS.
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Current industry certifications.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!