Aftercare Administrator (Client Care)
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We're looking for a highly-drive Aftercare Administrator (Client Care) to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The role of Aftercare Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to all aspects of the Aftercare Department, including the Head of Aftercare, Accounts Manager, Engagement Officer and Training & Development Specialist. They will be responsible for various HR-related elements of the Aftercare department such as leave requests and attendance tracking, and will be the first point of contact regarding such matters for both developers and clients.
The job reports to the Aftercare Manager
- Monitor and respond to relevant emails in the [email protected] inbox and Skype
- Respond to sick, vacation & emergency leave requests from Developers via phone and email, and forward to clients if suitable, for approval, and notify HR once approved
- Monitor & track developer leave requests vs allocation
- Monitor daily attendance and follow up no log-ins & submit report to Aftercare Managers
- Coordinate with IT for any tech needs of developers once approved by the account manager
- Manage Aftercare documentation – filing, printing, copying
- Take minutes of Aftercare Account Managers client meetings & upload to Hubstaff
- Approve HR Workz applications & cross-check against what has been requested via email
- Support the Aftercare Manager and Accounts Manager in the day to day office administration and ad hoc requirements
- Set periodic & follow up client meetings for Account Managers
- Work with local Engagement and Events Officer on any relevant projects
- Work with local Learning and Development Specialist on conducting training programs
- Maintain, Strengthen and Retain existing customer relationships by providing responsive and professional customer service in all aspects of their relationship with our company
- Work with existing documentation and standardised procedures for the successful operation of all areas of client aftercare, and ensuring ongoing adherence to these procedures
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration or equivalent.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of work experience in a similar capacity/role as Client Care/
- Accounts Management/ HR/Admin Assistant.
- Has basic background of various HR & Accounts Management facets.
- Knowledgeable in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- A naturally enthusiastic, positive, people person
- Maintains a professional office decorum at all times
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it's like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!