Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We are currently seeking an Accounting Supervisor to join our ever-expanding team of go-getters. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting startup as well as enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, as well as regular activities that aim to bring employees together.
- Prepare journal entries of reimbursement, depreciation, and other related accounting transactions to be written in the manual books of accounts.
- In-charge of preparing lapsing schedule of fixed assets and its monthly depreciation.
- In-charge of preparation of VAT returns and Summary List of Sales and Purchases.
- In-charge of renewal of car insurance and monitors important documents such as lease contracts.
- Process final pay of employees, payments to suppliers and follows up its corresponding official receipts.
- Monitor legal documents required and requested from lawyer (GIS, Secretary’s certificates, etc.).
- Ensure timely production and monitoring of Government mandatory requirements especially LGU permits.
- Check petty cash, pantry cash fund and its receipts.
- Ensure that company’s official receipts and books of accounts are updated.
- Prepare annual alpha list of employees and distributes 2316 of each employee.
- Coordinate with suppliers and other payees.
- Perform other accounting and administrative functions as may deemed necessary.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or Business administration major in accounting.
- CPA license is an advantage but not required.
- At least 4 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role as Accounting Supervisor
- Well-versed in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in XERO accounting software.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, confident, possess good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask.
Incentive and Benefits Packages
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!