CHOOSE A CATEGORY FOR YOUR QUESTION
- WHO ARE WE?
- SKILL SETS
- TERMINATION OF MY CLOUD EMPLOYEE
- BILLING SCHEDULE
- WORKING WITH A CLOUD EMPLOYEE
- DATA SECURITY
Cloud Employee Ltd is a UK registered company that specialises in supplying Western businesses with dedicated Web, Mobile and Software Developers who work from our managed facilities in the Philippines. We have offices in London, UK, and in Manila and Cebu City in the Philippines. Our British founders have several years experience in IT Recruitment, Internet Startups, Outsourcing and working in the Philippines.
We have a database of over 100,000 professionals in the Philippines. Our process is to headhunt and pre-assess candidates for you to choose from. Once you have reviewed the CVs and rates, your Account Manager can setup video interviews and/or technical tests with the applicants from our offices to help you select the best option. If you are not satisfied with any of the applicants we provide, there is no obligation to move forward with us.
Having had offices in the Philippines for several years whilst building and growing our own online businesses, we often had clients asking us to help with outsourced staffing. We started to help with recruitment and had clients’ staff working from our premises. The service grew naturally and became much larger than we had originally planned, that is why we set up Cloud Employee and opened UK offices. Today we have over 50 clients globally working with our dedicated developers.
- Dedicated employee model
- Dedicated team Model
You tell us the skill-set you require and level of experience and we handle the sourcing, background checks, references and technical assessments to provide you with a shortlist of candidates. You hold the final interviews and technical trial. They work from our supervised offices exclusively for you working the same office hours. You can save up to 80% versus hiring locally.
Our team model works in the same way and we typically first hire a team leader. They are stationed together in a dedicated area in our offices where we like to add your company branding to the walls and provide the team with branded T-Shirts. This enables a client to have their own offshore office in the Philippines without any setup costs or running hassle.
- We provide your employee with all the office space and tools required to work for you. This includes hardware, software, desk space, Internet connection, backup power generator etc.
- We deal with all the recruitment and vetting employees you require.
- You set out your rules and regulations with us and your employee, We are there to supervise and handle any non-work related issues.
- We provide your business with dedicated space in our off shore offices within our established infrastructure.
Absolutely, The Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking nation in the world. This is largely due to being colonized by the US for over 50 years. All of our staff hold university degrees and typically take English modules to further their language skills.
The Philippines outsourced industry is now growing at a much faster rate than India due to the language capabilities and culture synergy.
Yes, We have two offices based in the major cities and technical hubs of the Philippines. We have access to some of the most talented skill-sets in the country. We advise discussing specifics with one of our Account Managers who will help you get the Cloud Employee you need.
No you will find all Cloud employee’s are proficient in English. They represent your business and will never mention Cloud Employee.
Cloud Employee Philippines hire the staff but they will be your dedicated employee based in our supervised offices. Your contract will be directly with Cloud Employee Ltd, a UK company.
We require the following in advance.
- Signed contract with our UK company
- 168 hours paid in advance as we have to pay the chosen staffs’ salaries and benefits
As long as all the paper work is completed they can start straight away. Sometimes your new employee may need to serve notice at their current company.
The Cloud Employee offices are maintained to international standards. We provide all the latest hardware and software.
- Powerful Pcs and Laptops (Macs must be provided by the client)
- Dual Screen systems
- TFT monitors
- Fax machine, scanners, and printers
- Skype webcams
- Windows XP other common office software
- License free windows Operating System
OS software is free but we do charge for all licensing software
Like all offshore hiring, our services are prepaid at the beginning of each month. This is because we have to pay yoru Developer’s salary and benefits.
We make sure that you are satisfied with your Cloud Employee.
After handling recruitment and background checks we monitor your employee’s attendance, ensure they are working professionally whilst at work, working in accordance with any of your instructions such as blocked websites etc and are supplied with hardware, software and fast internet connections to work efﬁciently remotely. We do not, however, monitor their daily work output and progress. The employee’s work is monitored and supervised by you, the client.
Our model cuts out the agency middleman allowing you to manage your staff directly ‘day to day’ as though they are in your offices. We are however on site to ensure your employee is working to your standards.
We will continue to supply you with vetted developer’s until you are happy.
Yes we are more than happy for employers to spend time in our offices. We are an extension of your own offices and this is a good chance for you to further get to know your employee or team. We are located less than 30 minutes drive from Manila and Cebu airports and will make sure you have deskspace near your team.
We pride ourselves on being an extension of our client’s offices and have teams of 2, 5, 10 and up. 10 full-time developers at £1500 per month average cost would equate to 3 Uk based developers on £50k annual salary.
Yes, we will show you past work of our Cloud Employees as part of our referencing process.
Your Cloud employee can work exactly the same hours as your own office however they can also work weekends and nights if that’s what you prefer.
As a Uk company we are governed by Uk laws regarding data protection. Our contract is very protective of you the client. Our Uk managers in the Philippines are every present to monitor your employee but in addition to this there are other ways we can protect your data.
- All your data can be stored on your servers in your ofﬁce. Your Cloud Employee only has remote access to the data whilst at work, and does not have any of your data saved on our office PC’s unless you allow it.
- Your data can be stored on Cloud Employee’s servers and so again the employee only has access to the data whilst at work and none of the data is accessible when they are out of the office.
- USB ports, printers, CD Roms and personal email can be disabled from your employee’s PC so that nothing can be duplicated, sent on or taken home.
- Software such as Spector Soft can be installed on your employee’s PC that monitors exactly what they do. So you can check the logs at any moment in time.
Number one priority for Cloud Employee is safeguarding a client’s data and valuable intellectual property and we offer protection methods of working with your Cloud Employee.
Thin-Client Solution. The client’s Cloud employee can work in a virtual environment in which your employee’s PC and keyboard are connected directly to your systems. This ensures that all your valuable intellectual property gets stored directly on your server back home and not on the employee’s PC or desktop here.
- You may request our IT staff to disable certain applications, software and personal webmails in your virtual employee’s PC or laptop. You may even request that your virtual employee be denied access to certain websites.
- You may also request Cloud Employee to disable all external drives and accessories on an employee’s system (such pen drives, CDs and DVDs etc).
A few companies currently working with offshore staff in the Philippines